Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Students who belong to Tamilnadu and very poor can avail the state scholarship for 9 months with the recommendation of the principal. Family income should be Rs.12,000/- per annum.
Central goverment and state government scholarships
Scholarships by the department of (SC/ST) welfare Govt of India scholarship
- ConvertedChristiann adi dravidar students whose parents income is below Rs.50,000/ need not pay their semester fees and special fees.
SC/ST students who stay in the hostel are offered loans and scholarships
- Undergraduates – BA, BSc & B.COM – Rs. 6500/
- Postgraduates – MA, MSc & M.COM- Rs.7000/- (They are exempted from special fees, tuition fees and examination fees.)
MBC scholarships(no income limitation for the MBC students-free education)
- MBC students to avail concession on books and hostel fees their parents income should not exceed Rs.50,000/-
- MBC should fill up the forms and apply for that .
BC students scholarships.
- BC students whose parents income is below Rs.1,00,000/- and who is the first graduate in their family can avail free education. (they are expmpted from special fees, tuition fees and examination fees.)
- Students whose parents’ income is below Rs.1,00,000/- can avail BC scholarship.
EVR Nagammai plan
- Under EVR Nagammai plan, BC and FC students whose parents’ income is below Rs.24,000/- can avail the above. They are exempted from paying the tuition fees.
Scholarship for physically handicapped.
Scholarship for Indians send from Burma
Scholarship for students who are children of Ex servicemen former soldier / late Ex servicemen
Fee concession for students of governments servants who expired during the service. by government of India
- Hindi scholarship for students in the state where hindi is not the state language, students who opted hindi for the first language are who took hindi as their main subject are offered their scholarship by government of India.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Arts Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Queen Mary's College, Chennai
Contact No:+91 44 28445910
Address:Dr Radha Krishna Salai, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004