Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Government Scholarships :
- SC / ST Special Scholarship
- BC Scholarship
- MBC Scholarship
- Minority Scholarship
- Chief Minister's Prize Money Award
- Arunachal Pradeh Award of Stipend
- Maharani Vidyavathi Devi of Vizhiyanagaram Trust
- UDIS Forum
- Sri Sai Trust
- University of Madras Endowment
- Shri K R Sundarajan Charities from meenakshi College for Women
- Sree Venkateswara Students Hostel
- The Tamil Nadu Education Trust
- Shri M Bhakthavatsalam Centenary Celebration Committee Trust
- Shree Banaskantha Palanpur Jain Association
Ernst & Young Scholarship
EY (formerly Ernst & Young), one of the largest multinational professional services firm in the world and one of the "Big Four" accounting firms, headquartered in London, United Kingdom, launched the EY Scholarship in 2014. The Ernst & Young ( EY) scholarship season – 3 was open for second year students of the college pursuing Humanities/Commerce course and this time Ms. Shahithya Priya – II B.com Shift II won the scholarship amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- and also got an opportunity to intern with EY organization for a period of two months. The students were short-listed based on their performance on the business case challenge designed by the organization.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Arts Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Stella Maris College, Chennai
Contact No:+91-44-2811 1987/2811 1951
Address:Stella Maris College,17, Cathedral Road,Chennai - 600 086,TamilNadu, India