Apr 30, 2017
Jun 11, 2017
Jun 18, 2017
Jun 20, 2017
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Entrance Test- M.A.( English) 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Entrance Test- M.A.( English) 2017
Mode of Payment
For the purpose of registration, a candidate shall be required to make online payment of Rs. 1200.00 through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card towards the Registration Fee.
The duly filled in Application Form must be sent to the following address along with the application fee of Rs. 1,200/-
Convener, Admission Committee,
School of Liberal Studies, Block D, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,
Raisan (Gandhinagar), Gujarat 382 007
The application fee of Rs. 1,200/- can be paid by enclosing a demand draft drawn in favor of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, payable at Ahmedabad, along with the application form.
Eligibility for Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Entrance Test- M.A.( English) 2017
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Entrance Test- M.A.( English) 2017 Important Instructions
- You will be provided a sealed Question Booklet and an Answer Sheet. Please do not open the Question Booklet until announced.
- Please fill up the necessary information in the space provided on the cover of the Question Booklet and the Answer Sheet before the commencement of the test.
- The candidates should sign the attendance sheet during the test duly endorsing the Question Booklet series as given on the Question Booklet and other details.
- The duration of the test is 1½ hours. There are 70 questions. All questions are compulsory. Each question has four options marked (1), (2), (3) or (4).
- Answers are to be marked on the Answer Sheet, which will be provided separately.
- Choose the correct option as you perceive and darken the oval completely, corresponding to (1), (2), (3) or (4) against the relevant question number. Use only HB Pencil to darken the oval for answering.
- Please do not darken more than one oval against any question, as the scanner will reject the answer. If you wish to change any answer, erase completely the one already marked and darken the fresh oval with an HB pencil.
- All candidates submitting Application Forms along with requisite payment by the due date will be given Application Numbers. You ought to confirm your Roll Number allotted from the Official website in under School of Liberal Studies section.
- You must make your own arrangements for reaching the School premises in time for the written exam. All expenses for attending written test are to be borne by the candidates.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Entrance Test- M.A.( English) Application FAQ
1) How to apply for PDPU ?
Candidates can apply online.
- Candidate may apply on-line on SLS(SCHOOL OF LIBERAL STUDIES) website.
2) What’s the right attitude to have before the test?
Be excited yet relaxed. Being excited means you're feeling confident of what you have studied and can't wait to get to the exam hall and mark one right option after another. During the exam, its best to be calm and composed for you to perform at your peak efficiency. A small difference in your attitude can make a big difference to your performance.
3) Where is the campus located?
4) I have made an error in filling my first name / father's / husband's first name / last name / mother's first name / date of birth. What should I do?
You will be allowed to correct these errors by sending a letter to the competent authority, PDPU,Gandhinagar. This letter should be submitted before declaration of results and should be accompanied by SSC marksheet.
5) How do I get login credential (i.e. Application No. and Password) for logging in?
During the process of online registration you will generate your own password. After submission of registration form, system will generate Application No. Candidates are advised to keep the application no. and password confidential till the end of the process. Password is very important for participating in the Online Process. Sharing of password can result in its misuse by somebody else, leading to even exclusion of genuine candidate from the online process.
6) Do I require any documents to get registered Online?
No. You will only be required to fill the information in the online application form like birth-date, residential address, contact details like mobile no, email id etc and SSC mark details etc.
7) What is the venue for Written and interview?
Written and interview venue is in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,Raisan Village, District-Gandhinagar ,simultaneously Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Surat, Rajkot and Indore.
8) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
9) If I forget my password that I have created during the process of registration, how to retrieve it?
To retrieve the forgotten password, system facilitates the following process: Click on Forgot Password. Candidate is required to enter details like PDPU Application No., Date of Birth and Mother's First Name as filled at the time of registration. The above data submitted by candidate will be validated with registered candidate's database. If the above entries match, only then the system will allow to create a new password.
10) When can I check & confirm my photo and signature before the admit card is generated?
On successfully registering for PDPU, you are required to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and the same is displayed on the Acknowledgement Form . Please note that full height photographs / portions cut from group photographs etc. will not be accepted and the application summarily rejected.
11) How to re-login to complete the printing application using online?
A candidate can re-login using Email id / Application Number and Date of Birth.
List of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Entrance Test- M.A.( English) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Gandhinagar||Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Rajkot||Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Surat||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|