May 15, 2018
Jun 21, 2018
DU Entrance Test-B.A.(Hons.) Humanities and Social Science 2018 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|General Awareness||24 Minutes||80||20|
|Current Affairs||24 Minutes||80||20|
|General Knowledge||24 Minutes||80||20|
|Communication Skills (English/Hindi)||24 Minutes||80||20|
|Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability||24 Minutes||80||20|
- Total Marks: 400
- Total Questions: 100
- Test duration- 120 minutes
- Marking System –
- Each correct answer will get a score of plus 4 marks, each wrong answer will get a score of minutes 1 mark an d a question not answered w ill get a score of 0 marks.
DU Entrance Test-B.A.(Hons.) Humanities and Social Science Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) Will there be any disadvantage for gap year students?
No, all you need are the necessary documents.
2) I have studied both commerce and accounts in my class XII. Which subject will I have to choose for my best four?
You can choose both the subjects in your ‘Best Four’but in four papers including English and Mathematics. The other two papers are to be selected from Humanities and Social Science
3) I am a science student. Can I apply for B.A.(Hons.) Humanities and Social Science?
You can apply for B.A.(Hons.) Humanities and Social Science provided you fulfill specific eligibility condition and meet the requisite cut off.
4) I appeared in class 12th exam last year but failed to clear Mathematics. Then, I appeared in the compartment exam and cleared it. Now, I have two marks sheets, can I get admission?
Yes, you can get admission in Delhi University and you will not be at any disadvantage provided result of compartment exam is declared before the admission is completed.
5) I have appeared in class XII exam from CBSE Delhi. Will I get an advantage of being from Delhi?
No, there is no advantage for having studied in Delhi.
6) I have completed my class XII from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling can I get admission in regular college?
Yes, you can get admission in regular course provided you have applied in that course / college and meet the cut off.
7) I belong to ST category and live in Manipur. How can I apply for undergraduate courses in your University?
You can apply online from your place itself.