Admission open in Budaun Institute of Management & Technology for session 2019

TNAU Admissions 2019: Important Dates, Entrance Exam

Published: | May 30, 2019
TNAU Admissions 2019: Important Dates, Entrance Exam

Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has started with the application process for the UG and PG admissions. The admission process for the same is conducted in online mode.

Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has released the official schedule for TNAU UG and PG Admissions 2019. The admission in TNAU 2019 requires the candidates to register themselves for TNAU admission 2019 on its official website. Once the candidates have successfully registered themselves, they can start filling the application forms for TNAU 2019 admission.

TNAU conducts admission process for its 14 constituent colleges and 26 private colleges affiliated to TNAU across the state.

For admission to UG courses, the university will prepare and release a merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the previous examination. Whereas for PG courses, the university will conduct an entrance exam.

TNAU Admission 2019 Important Dates

Events Dates
Availability of Application Form 8th May 2019
Last Date of Application Form 7th June 2019
Correcting Window the TNAU Application Form 2019 10th to 12 June 2019
Document Verification 11th June to 13th June 2019
Publication of TNAU 2019 Rank List 20th June 2019
Face-to-face counselling for special reservation July 2019
Phase I counselling dates (Online) July 2019
Phase II counselling dates (Online) July 2019

Also Read: Survey: Cut Down the Number of Tamil Nadu Engineering Colleges to Solve Unemployment

TNAU, its constituent colleges and private affiliate colleges together offer 3,422 seats in undergraduate agriculture science courses. Out of the total number of seats, 65% of seats will be filled through the state quota and the rest 35% of seats will be filled by the respective colleges from the list of students who have submitted the online application form on the official website of TNAU.

TNAU has also introduced a sliding system in the counselling process. As per the new option, students can choose for a course on the top of his/ her priority list if that falls vacant. The detailed TNAU counselling schedule can be checked below.

Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest news & updates on TNAU Admissions 2019

Admission Updates for 2019

Get Help From Our Expert Counsellors

Admission Updates for 2019

Subscribe to CollegeDekho News

By proceeding ahead you expressly agree to the CollegeDekho terms of use and privacy policy
Apply Now
Experts image

Want to learn more about college options and to secure an admission now!

CollegeDekho's expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts